Become a UKWISPA member today
If you or your organisation delivers Internet access to businesses or consumers in the UK via fixed wireless technology then you should become a member of UKWISPA. This will not only give your organisation access to industry expertise and information on operating efficiently and profitably, but will help to ensure that you meet the requirements of the Regulator so that you can operate lawfully in the UK.
- Access to the UK’s leading wireless experts to ensure you are using your spectrum well and delivering stable, high performance connections to your customers.
- Regular industry meetings and briefings to keep you up to date with the latest industry innovation, best practice and to meet your peers and neighbours. These meetings are very highly regarded by members who are normally able to help share experiences that can save you time and money.
- Access to a range of really useful tools and data such as mapping, line of sight modelling and authentication software.
- Your input on how our industry should be represented to government bodies such as Ofcom, BDUK, Ordnance Survey and local authorities. Government is keen to engage with the wireless industry and needs us to show how the UK can access wireless services to complete NGA coverage at an economical cost.
- Get access to specialist advice to help you with planning issues for mast site share and get standard template contracts.
- Ensure your legal compliance by accessing an appropriate Alternative Dispute Resolution Service.
- Access training materials developed by members for UKWISPA to help get the most out of your equipment and operate legally and as a good neighbour. Spectrum is a precious resource and if used well, allows us to deliver the very best service and speeds to our customers.
- Share coverage map data amongst members to enable lead sharing and easier wholesale service delivery to improve your revenue.
- Licence to use the UKWISPA logo on your stationery and website. This adds credibility to your services and adds confidence to your clients.
- As a Recognised Trade Body, membership of UKWISPA meets one of the key criteria required to register for the DCMS Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
Membership Types and prices from 1st September 2018 to 31st August 2019
UKWISPA has a range of membership types to suit different styles and sizes of organisation. If you are not sure which type applies to your organisation, please contact us.
|Wireless ISPs||Suitable for||Annual|
|Startup WISP||New organisations entering the WISP Market (less than 2 years trading)||£100|
|Micro and Community WISP||Not-for-profit and community interest companies and annual subscriber income of less than £150k||£250|
|Small Commercial WISP||Small/medium commercial WISPs with annual turnover of up to £1m||£750|
|Full Commercial WISP||Commercial WISPs with turnover above £1m||£1,500|
|Other Types||Suitable for||Annual|
|Academic (individual membership)||Students, teachers and professors with an interest in wireless technology and deployment||£75|
|Consultancy or Training Organisation (Small)||Organisations who specialise in consultancy or training services related to the deployment of Fixed Wireless Access services with a turnover of up to £150k||£250|
|Consultancy or Training Organisation (Medium)||Organisations who specialise in consultancy or training services related to the deployment of Fixed Wireless Access services with a turnover of up to £1m||£750|
|Consultancy or Training Organisation (Large)||Organisations who specialise in consultancy or training services related to the deployment of Fixed Wireless Access services with a turnover of more than £1m||£1,500|
|Public Sector Organisation||Government Agencies, Local Authorities and Institutions||£250|
|Standard Technology Provider*||Manufacturers or distributors of equipment and services to the Fixed Wireless Access industry||£1,500|
|GOLD Technology Provider||Manufacturers or distributors of equipment and services to the Fixed Wireless Access industry||£1,950|
Please note that all prices shown exclude VAT at 20%.
* Other sponsorship opportunities available, please contact us for more details.
Download the Application Form HERE
Please send your completed Application Form to our Membership Team at email@example.com