UKWISPA represents some of the most energetic, vibrant and customer-focused broadband providers in the UK. To help reinforce this and to make it easy for consumers and businesses to choose their broadband provider, look out for organisations bearing the UKWISPA Quality Assurance logo.
Accreditation is only granted to UKWISPA Members that successfully apply for our Quality Mark and are approved by UKWISPA.
Accreditation demonstrates that the WISP operates to the highest standards of customer care and good neighbourhood in the industry. You can check whether a WISP is currently approved on our Members List page.
In order to achieve Accreditation, the operator must demonstrate that they have the following in place: –
– A customer code of conduct, ensuring that their customers have high standards of care and product specifications.
– A formal complaints procedure so that any serious issues will be handled professionally, courteously and fairly.
– Operational monitoring and standards to keep their network performing at its best all of the time.
– Procedures to help set customers’ expectations about WiFi coverage at their property where applicable.
– Participation in the UKWISPA Operator Code of Conduct. This is designed to help Fixed Wireless Access operators co-exist as good neighbours.
This scheme was launched on 20 September 2018.
For more information about our Quality Accreditation, please contact us on 03333 660036 or email@example.com